Monday 4 June 2012

tie dye mad..




... what can I say I love tie dye! I really wanted an amazing bag for next weekend (Parklife) and spotted this in the Urban Outfitters sale online - got myself an cheeky extra 15% off and snagged this for a mere £20! Marked down from £85!! mega bargain - it's leather too!


... on wednesday I decided to have a massive tie dye session - these are only a couple of things I got my tie-dying mitts on! The middle is my amazing dress from Topshop with cutout sides and knot front - they do it in their own tie dye version but I wanted to create a one off. I bloody love it.


... defo wearing this next weekend at parklife - it's so 90's grunge I love it!


... Mr Lacy tie dye laces!


... absolutely love them - totally 90's up my Doc Martens and since the weathers set to be rough next weekend I'm going to be needing these! Teamed with my tie dye dress I'm going to look like I stepped out of 90's Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment