Saturday 17 December 2011

Absolute faves.

I am currently listening to one of my all time favourite songs and thought I would share my favourite all time songs with yous.


Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam
One of my all time favourite bands. Legendary. This is such a beautiful song back from Pearl Jam's early days. Would love to hear this song live.


Chinatown by Wild Nothing
Another absolutely beautiful song. It makes me think of California, summer and the beach. If you close your eyes and listen to this song you can practically see the surf.


Fast Jabroni - Surfer Blood
I could say that any song my Surfer Blood is my fave I love love love them, however this upbeat number is amazing. It makes me so happy to listen to it - another great summer track!


I Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
This might be my all time favourite song - ever! I don't know why- I just love it! Maybe it's because it's so electronic - I duno! You know when a song gives you a funny feeling inside - this is my song.



Me and the Moon - The Drums
The Drums are another band that I couldn't really choose a favourite. The Future is actually my fave but couldn't find a vid for that - Me and the Moon is an amazing song though.


Into The Groove - Madonna
Bloody love Madonna of the 80s - this is defo my favourite Madge track. I don't really know why, maybe because I love Desperately Seeking Susan. So 80s.


Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
I think this song makes it's way into everyones list. I don't even have to say why it's just such an amazing song.


Release - Pearl Jam
Yes, there just had to be another Pearl Jam song in here - to be honest any song from Ten is amazing. This one is just haunting and beautiful. 

Ok, well i think that's it for now- that killed some time!



No comments:

Post a Comment